We collect information that you give us. We receive and store safely any information when you create an account ID, purchase our products or services, download a software update, contact us or participate in an online survey.
We collect automatic information. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
We collect information used in e-mail communications. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from our e-shopping website if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
We collect information from other sources. We might receive information about you from other sources, which are duly authorized by yourself to transfer such information to third parties and add it to our account information.
We may also collect information which does not, on its own, allow direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. Here are some examples of non-personal data that we may collect:
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. For example, on Microsoft Internet Explorer you can disable or delete cookies by selecting "Tools/Internet Options".
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on our website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
We’re obliged to keep your personal information confidential and may disclose your personal information under any of the following circumstances:
(1) We have obtained your consent or authorization in advance;
(2) We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates or authorized third-party partners. We may need to provide you with some services through some partners, therefore, we need to share part of your personal information with them, to enrich our services and meet your requirements. If we share your personal information with our affiliates or the aforesaid third parties, we will endeavor to ensure such third parties abide by this Policy and other appropriate confidentiality and safety measures required by us when using your personal information.
(3) We may use your personal information to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or solve other security-related issues.
(4) We may provide your personal information to meet any applicable law, regulation, court order or other legal process or enforceable governmental request.
(5) We may transfer your personal information for the purpose of merger, acquisition, assets sales or other transactions, provided that, we will send an appropriate notice to you prior to such transfer, and ensure your personal information is protected by privacy obligations which are equivalent to this Policy.
To guarantee the security of your personal information and prevent it from being disclosed, damaged or lost, we will take physical, electronic and management measures to protect your information, including but not limited to SSL, storage encryption and control over access to data center. We also strictly manage the employees or contractors who may access to your personal information, including but not limited to adopting post-based authority control, signing non-disclosure agreements with them, and supervising their operation. In spite of our endeavor to take reasonable measures to protect your personal information, you should still properly keep your personal information to prevent it from being disclosed. If you provide any third party with or authorize any third party to use your personal information, we will not assume any responsibility, and you shall bear any loss incurred therefrom.
If you do not agree to our collection, use, disclosure or processing of your personal Information in accordance with this Agreement, you shall operate one or more of the following settings:
(1) Close the User experience plan and location access function;
(2) Log off or exit from your account;
(3) Close the cloud synchronization function;
(4) Close other services and functions relating to the processing of sensitive or personal information.
or you may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to change the settings on information collection, use, etc.
The abovementioned settings and measures may result in your failure to normally use all or part of our products and services.
To provide location-based services on our products, such as search, navigation, and weather inquiries ,we and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise or rough location data, including the ID number,type and serial number of your device ,and the real-time geographic location of your device(including GPS,WLAN or network operator code). This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by we and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services.
You should be responsible for the accuracy of your personal information submitted. We will use our commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of your personal information. We will delete or modify information based on your request. You may send email to email@example.com to make your request. In accordance with our terms and agreement, you may manage your personal information at any time.